Doing Business with Summit Advisory
Summit Advisory has earned a solid reputation for integrity and excellence. We’ve earned this reputation by diligently keeping four commitments to our clients:
- We always operate in the best interest of our client. Our specific goal in every engagement is a successful outcome for our client.
- We always operate with integrity. We never engage in any activity that is unethical or deceptive.
- We always strive to produce excellent quality work. We don’t take shortcuts or settle for second best in anything that we do.
- We always strive to be the kind of professionals that we would want to work with.
The following is our Corporate Foundation. It describes our philosophy of doing business, our culture, and the kind of people that are part of the Summit Advisory Team.
Foundation of Summit Advisory
- Help people in need and the environment through profits and resources
- To fully utilize our knowledge and skills with a sense of fulfillment
- To meet the basic needs of the family
- To have a positive impact on those around us
- Fairly balance the interest of our customers, employees, suppliers, stockholders and community
- Encourage strong families, community participation and spirituality
- Have integrity in all interactions
- Be an enjoyable place to work
- Freedom to participate, question, dream, strive, fail and take action
- All employees are equal members of the team with no one provided special privileges
- A positive culture is more important than individual success or business results
- Minimize negative impact to the environment
- Consider the interests of all parties impacted by our decisions and actions
- To provide value added services and products to our customers
- Provide a service or product that can show tangible differentiation from the competition
- Employ people that enjoy working, are self-motivated, take initiative, and are a team player
- Maintain a positive culture and respect the dignity of each employee
- Assure employees have the knowledge and resources to succeed and grow
- To have all employees engaged in the business functioning at their highest and best use
- Allow for a balanced lifestyle between family, work, health and spirituality
- Grow overall profitability and charitable giving
- Less than 5 percent employee turnover