Sale of a Business
Selling a business is often a once in a lifetime experience. Mistakes can be costly! Summit Advisory specializes in the sale of businesses worth between a few million dollars and a few hundred million dollars. Whether your business is a $5 million single location company or a business spread out across multiple states and valued at hundreds of millions, our goal is to help you realize the potential of your business investment and avoid the pain of costly mistakes.
Selling your business for the highest profit possible demands an investment banking firm with skills developed through knowledge and experience. We believe that selling a business is a complex process that evolves from the formulation of a strategy. This strategy is designed to provide our clients with the solution to achieve their intended objectives. With this as our foundation, we take a comprehensive and objective perspective in positioning your company for a sale. This proven, no nonsense, Strategic Transaction Process™ is designed to sell your business for the highest economic value.
Summit Advisory’s Strategic Transaction Process™ includes the following steps:
- In-depth Analysis and Valuation
- Skillful Sales and Marketing
- Sophisticated Negotiation and Deal Structure
- Closing Coordination
Our team will guide you through each step of the sales process while solving challenges, avoiding pitfalls and moving you toward a smooth transaction.
Summit Advisory Success
We’ve achieved over a 90% success rate through dedication, hard work and decades of experience. Summit Advisory is known for:
- Strict adherence to confidentiality
- History of quick closes
- Success across many types of transactions
- Ability to find highly targeted groups of potential buyers whether the buyer is another company, private equity group or individual
- Clients representing a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, hospitality, energy, food, timber, business services, forestry, retail sales, wholesale trade and construction.
- Deals ending with the buyer and seller both satisfied
- Adeptness at achieving a premium above evaluation and historical transactions
- Financial experts as well as the best marketing and research team in the country